Friday, December 30, 2016

Last Minute NYE Plans For You

I can't decide if forgetting it's Friday is a blessing or a curse. On one hand, every time I check the date, I jump around in excitement. However, 20 minutes after that, I rush around freaking out trying to get more things done before another work week.

Whew. 

So it's Friday, December 30, and I remember I have no plans for New Years Eve. So I did some research and I found some cool things to do. Here's what I found: 
Photograph by Memory Pixel Photography (INCREDIBLE SHOT) 

Old Mattress Factory Bar and Gril

From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, the Old Matt will be hosting a pre and post game party for the Creighton Basketball game. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!.... They are also having a dedicated NYE party without a cover charge to participate. Not too mention there are multiple hotels around to stay safe on Amateurs Night. 

New Year's Eve Fireworks Spectacular 

Starts at 7, on 14th and Farnham in Omaha at the Gene Leahy Mall. If I were you, I'd get there early with some HOT coffee and HOT cocoa, find a great spot, and enjoy an incredible Fireworks show. After, the Old Matt might be a great place to grab some Tacos and Beer. 

New Year's Eve: An Evening of Laughter 

Hang out at Funny Bone Comedy Club (17305 Davenport Street, Suite 201 Omaha, NE 68118) to bring in the new year with the world's best medicine, laughter. It costs 40 dollars per person and it starts at 10. Josh Sneed will provide the jokes, the Funny Bone will provide classic party favors, a toast of champagne, and a souvenir for the end. 

***Most importantly, drive safe to and fro your destination. They call it Amateurs Night for a reason. Use Uber, Cab, or bribe an 18 year old with cash. Regardless, stay safe and Happy New Year friends. 


Adventure Awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment