Sunday, December 11, 2016

Song of the Day: Would You Want Me by the Generationals

1/12 Jam to this song I promise you won't regret it. 



1/10 - Song of the Day: Joyride by The Killers 

The killers continually produce good music through their career. This is a bit of a hidden gem. But it's a great one. 


1/7 - Song of the Day: Starlight by Muse

With the cold weather, lots of snowboarding, and TONS OF COFFEE. This song always brings take me to a place of contemplating and other crazy coolness like that. 




1/5 - Song of the day: "Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed......" Stumbled upon this song, and it definitely took me back.


https://open.spotify.com/track/22c2pt75xtnDddA5Zlm0yy


12/28 - Song of the Day: Dearly Departed by Shakey Graves

Boy, it's been late since I posted about song of the day! But I have been singing this song all week... Rockin' around the Christmas Tree didn't even get stuck in my head because this one was on repeat basically in my brain. Click on my Spotify Icon to the left to the song. If you like crazy awesome folk voices - I promise this song is for you.


12/21 - Downtown by Magical Cloudz

If you follow me on Twitter or FB, you know that I binged the OA pretty damn quick this week. I caught this song in one of the episodes while waching.. I've also been listening to it pretty much on overdrive with no regrets. It goes great with my last few "Songs of the Day." 


https://open.spotify.com/track/2rsFt7hIUz5iPKsr1ImgEc12/20 - Late Night (It's Okay) byVHS Collection


This song was on the latest episode of Shameless. The whole soundtrack from the latest episode of Shameless was pretty fantastic. You can find it on http://www.tunefind.com/show/shameless/season-7/39132. And now that I know this exists, IM PRETTY FREAKIN PUMPED. 

Anyways, throw this song on your way to see family these holidays and feel inspired to eat a lot and share gifts.

12/18 - 10,000 Emerald Pools by Borns... I've been listening to this song for a long time. It always takes me to a different, indie, movie type moment when I listen to it. So for your mondays.... Enjoy. :)



https://open.spotify.com/track/3W6TDna43DO3l8xOOLFd6b




12/15 - Another spotify find. Makes me want to groove, sing into a mop, and then drink all of the wine... Then again, everything may incline me to drink wine..... Anyways, cheers everyone.


12/14 Song of the Day: When They Fight, They Fight by the Generationals 

- I found this song on a "newly released" playlist from spotify. I've been listening to a lot more of The Generationals, I like their song. The song has a temptations beat, but an Indie atmosphere to it. I jam to it on the daily. Today, the song featured on my Daily Mix from Spotify, and I jammed super hard on my mini road trip to appointments today. Aaannd.... Now I'm singing the song in my head. I'll have this song featured through the end of tomorrow. 




12/12 - Song of the Day: You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon I'm a little behind on the song of the day... But this one is groovy, and goes out to my dad on his birthday. :) 


https://open.spotify.com/track/0qxYx4F3vm1AOnfux6dDxP



12/9 - Song of the Day: With a Little Help from my Friends by Joe Andersen 12/9

Today I feel the love from my friends more than usual which is part of the dedication. I also re-watched some of the Gilmore Girls Netflix Revival where this song is featured. 

Click on this link to listen to the song. 


https://open.spotify.com/user/mycompassproject/playlist/3U5cvqCzfQE9ycE4KJZHPO

No comments:

Post a Comment